Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Today's The Day!

For some reason I really haven't gotten into shopping for Christmas yet, although I have purchased some customized gifts online for my new grandpuppy.


and


Even though I've been slow to go on the madness of the season a lot of people, and I mean a lot for me, have had a field day shopping at Zazzle this year! I think that's because the company has done an outstanding job advertising and having fantastic discounts on almost all the items!!!

Today's deals are my favorites. ALL the POSTERS/PRINTS are on sale!!! - 60% off!!!And I have some great posters/prints!!! BUT my Poster Calendars are very unique and I think the only ones on Zazzle. Prints and posters can be framed and ready to be hung upon arrival. Even better customize the poster/prints with your own message, company name or just a season's greeting!

















I have a few more too. Each year I add to the collection.

Here are just a few of my prints/posters.


This was my most recent sale.

I have a wide format printer so I get to print these beauties free. I love wide format!!! Here's one of my favorites.


I made that for a second grader who had never been to New York. He loved it!

Of course my panoramic view of Dodger's Stadium is a real hit.


I think everyone gets the idea of what they can do with their outstanding photos. So, hey, if you want create your own!!!

For now everyone have a Firecrackin Great Day!!!

No comments: