Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Special Tees

Yep, I've developed some special tees and I guess because I did Zazzle decided to provide a promotion for t-shirts. From now until December 31, 2009 you can get 10% off the tees by entering 10OFFTSHIRTS. Naturally this would happen after I ordered some through the Black Friday sales. Oh, and today there's free shipping! Anyhow here are the special tees I designed - however feel free to see some of the greatest tees in the world at Zazzle.

The key to special tees is selecting from a variety of styles and colors for men, women, children, toddlers and babies then customizing by adding your own text. Or you have the ability to remove the whole image and design your own t-shirt. Whatever you decide be sure to have a Firecrackin great time!!

Special birthdays came to my mind.


I designed this especially for my son's 30th birthday.







Colorful 40 Birthday T-Shirt shirt
Colorful 40 Birthday T-Shirt by Firecrackinmama
Buy a tee online from zazzle






And of course for the holidays





Baseball Christmas Tree Tee shirt
Baseball Christmas Tree Tee by FCM_Christmas
Shop the t-shirts section of zazzle

Well off to my real job.

Have a Firecrackin Great Day!!

No comments: