Monday, November 2, 2009

Phillies vs. Yankees - It's In Their Eyes

You can tell a lot from the eyes and now that we have our brand new 46" HD TV we can really see the eyes. I am a Phillies' fan from way back through thick and thin. Last year the Phillies' had winners' eyes. They were intent, focused, and glistening with confidence. I don't see that this year. Their eyes are intent, appear to be focused but they aren't glistening with confidence. Whereas the Yankees have the eyes of wanting to take the World Series away from us. But what would I know, I'm just a woman.

A woman on a Firecrackin mission! We have tickets tonight and I plan to go in full Phillies' gear. I plan to be hoarse tomorrow. As my daughter said on Facebook, I'll probably breathe in so much lint that I'll be coughing up a rally towel. Don't ever say it can't be done!


We did it once-


We Can Do It Again!

I'm hoping tonight that the fans will be on a "Repeat, Repeat" roll. I'm hoping tonight that Lee will repeat his last two performances and give us hope. I'm hoping the Phillies send the Yankees home with a blow out game.

So as you watch you're favorite team tonight, let's hope the Phillies' eyes shine with a winning light :)



Let the Bell Ring On!!!

Have a Firecrackin Great Day!!!

No comments: