Friday, November 13, 2009

Firecrackinmama's Christmas Store

Do you know there are only 42 days left until Christmas? I love the Christmas season. It's always been my favorite holiday, except for one part of it. I hate crowds therefore shopping is extremely difficult for me. The roads around the malls are already increasing in traffic. So when the Internet came along and shopping became so much easier, I joined the crowd not only in shopping but by opening my own Firecrackinmama's Christmas Store.

I've had a lot of fun designing different products for gifts. The best part is that each item can easily be customized/personalized which is not something that can usually be done. The other day I started playing with a design and came up with:


Then of course we just finished up baseball season. There's always another year so maybe next year the Phillies will have a comeback.


I think I'll be adding to these with a football Christmas Tree Farm and of course golf.

From the sports theme I felt like playing with some road trip photographs I had taken. Actually I had to combine a few. On one of my road trips I passed a bull standing right in the middle of a field just staring out at the road. I was so taken by him that I had to pull over and take a few pictures. I'm glad I wasn't wearing red that day as I think he really might have charged me.

While playing with that image I decided to really get him mad.


Yesterday however I found an image I had of a lion cub. Actually one of my daughters took the picture on the last cruise. It is so adorable that I had to do something with it.


I have many cards that I like and a few others do too I guess as I sell a fair amount. However my ornaments are a bit different but after purchasing a few, I can vouch for their quality.






You can see more in the ornaments section.

Most of the cards have matching postage which adds to your Christmas greetings. It's amazing how the designs go on the postage perfectly. I recommend the medium size postage. I purchased the large and they are really big.




Well you get the idea.

Last year I purchased a ton of my mugs. The following you can see I used as favors for my guests.




There are a variety of sizes, colors and types of mugs in which this image can be easily transferred. Although the above mug is a frosted mug I chose a white mug instead.


I have a lot more work to do in my Firecrackinmama's Christmas Store as I first started uploading to my Firecrackinmama's Zazzle Christmas. I'm finding I have some gift items there that aren't in my Firecrackinmama's Christmas Store.

Well, time to go get ready for my real job. For now have a Firecrackin Great Friday the 13th!!

1 comment:

Jasmine said...

Those are nice. I am getting ready for my real job, too. Haha. Have a great Friday!