Wednesday, October 7, 2009

So What's New?

Hmmm... good question. Not much is really new in my daily life nor in my work life. However in my business life, Firecrackinmama's Zazzle, there is a lot of "new". Let's start with the new binders and work backwards. Within the last month or so Zazzle has really upgraded their product lines. They now offer photocards, which are great for the holiday season, flyers, stationary, letterheads, rack cards, and flyers. Notice I said Zazzle, I'm no where near getting my designs for these new products up and out there!

I've managed to get a few binders together. Hopefully I'll have more time this weekend to design and publish some of my many ideas. They seem to have been very successful in selling. Maybe it's because there is free shipping.

One of my favorite themes is of course sports. I've tried to design backgrounds so customers can easily customize them with the text tool. Of course my panoramic view of Dodger's Stadium binder is very timely. Now I have to get my Citizen's Bank binder up.


Another panoramic scene that I really like is the one of RiverWinds Golf course in West Deptford, New Jersey.


I'm focusing more on providing backgrounds as many people have a great deal of difficulty loading their images on the provided templates. Each binder, a 1.0", 1.5" and a 2.0", have different templates thus one image does not fit all.


This wedding background is a bit difficult to see but it has white roses embedded within the background to give it a texture effect.


Easily add a picture, text and even more decorative images or for that matter just remove this image and add your own.

I guess that's about all that's new for today. Hope you have a Firecrackin Great Wednesday!!

1 comment:

Jasmine said...

The binders look great. I need to get working on some. :)