Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Planning Ahead

Normal people plan ahead but I fall into the abbynormal which should tell you right away I don't. Oh, all right I do with some things but not with others.

During the first year I opened my Firecrackinmama's Zazzle I played catch up all year. Three months in though I did catch on and designed items for holidays three to four months in the future. I'm much better at planning ahead for my designs now. I added some more items to my St. Patrick's Day line, designed a new card for Mother's Day, but really worked on Graduation items this past weekend.
Yellow Rose Mother's Day Card card
Yellow Rose Mother's Day Card by Firecrackinmama

I really need to focus on creating more Mother's Day items. Guess I'll do that next week.

I went wild with graduation though. Designed a lot of "Proud Parent of a 2009 Graduate" and then recreated the items leaving an area blank so that customers could add their own text. This proved to be a good idea last year as many organizations purchased in bulk for various activities and ceremonies.


This was my favorite for the weekend.

I did some invitations too. You really have to plan ahead for parties.





The following items come in red, gold, blue, black and white.
Add Your Own Text Green Graduation Keychain keychain
Add Your Own Text Green Graduation Keychain by Firecrackinmama
Add Your Own Text Green Graduation Magnet magnet
Add Your Own Text Green Graduation Magnet by Firecrackinmama
Add Your Own Text Green Graduation Sticker sticker
Add Your Own Text Green Graduation Sticker by Firecrackinmama
Add Your Own Text Green Graduation Button button
Add Your Own Text Green Graduation Button by Firecrackinmama

As you can see there are many ways this inexpensive items can be used.

My proudest achievement this weekend though was planning ahead for my son's 30th birthday. He wants to have a party so I designed a couple of invitations and he chose:
Greg's 30 Birthday Invitation card
Greg's 30 Birthday Invitation by Firecrackinmama

Then of course I had to think of a very special gift so I designed this. Fortunately no one in my family reads my Blogs so I don't have to worry about him seeing this.
My Son Through The Years Mug mug
My Son Through The Years Mug by Firecrackinmama

He loves his coffee. Of course I had to do a card and he has to dress for the occasion.
Happy Birthday To Our Son card
Happy Birthday To Our Son by Firecrackinmama
The back of the shirt has just a "30" on it. Hope he likes it. I made stickers to put on the invitation envelopes and of course a magnet.
Oh No The Big 30 Sticker sticker
Oh No The Big 30 Sticker by Firecrackinmama
Oh No The Big 30 Magnet magnet
Oh No The Big 30 Magnet by Firecrackinmama

Now I'm planning ahead for the biggest plan ahead, our cruise which is 129 days away and I'm still built like a whale. Have to take a break for a moment and go exercise. BRB.

Wow! I really would invest in a fat eating pill.

Have a Firecrackin Great Day!!

No comments: