Thursday, February 19, 2009

When Irish Eyes Are Firecrackin Sparkling

My little bit of Irish eyes were really sparkling and fizzling last night and all day today. I designed a card last year and sold 50 of them which really heightened my desire to continue with this Print On Demand site that houses my Firecrackinmama's Card Store. Well, why are my eyes sparkling and fizzling? I learned last night that I had sold 392 of those cards to a law firm that requested their logo be inserted inside the card! Wow! and Boom!

It's truly a cool site that I haven't promoted as much as perhaps I should. However I seem to do pretty well not doing anything. The best part of course is that anyone can create their own greeting cards and it really isn't that hard. I think my major problem with promotion is that their banners don't really express the ability you as a customer have to create your own. For example:




When you see this instead of understanding that you can go to the site and create your own, it makes one think they have to buy one of my cards. NOT! If you just click on the "Buy My Cards" it will take you to the site and there you go. Be creative!!

Then I started wondering why I hadn't gotten any hits on this card in my Firecrackinmama's Zazzle. Well, duh, I had never posted it. It's there now by Boom!

The Shamrock Card card
The Shamrock Card by Firecrackinmama

That was one of the first cards I did for GCU and now look it's the last one I've done for Zazzle.

Just wanted to share my happiness and I hope everyone that receives my card from this law firm likes it too!

Boom! Boom!! Boom!!!

No comments: