Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm Not Going To Spend Any Money This Year!

Now you know that's an impossible New Year's Resolution but I had to try it anyhow. After all it only related to my business. You have to give me credit though it's February 23, 2009. I made it this long.

I've been spending a lot of time designing many of my graphics from photographs. I'd say that they've come out pretty good. I mean I'm selling something every day. However I have this need to do better.

So after reading the Zazzle ForumI decided to try a mentioned royalty-free company that upon purchasing graphic arts software gives licensing to use commercially. I'm being mysterious aren't I? You betcha. Can't give away trade secrets! Hmmm...

That's what broke my New Year's resolution. It was difficult selecting from a mass of great CDs, all something I've been looking for. HOWEVER, you should be proud of me, I paid cash and free shipping!!

Now I can't wait for them to come. Meanwhile I'm providing some other great deals that you can browse. You know just in case you need something.









Stay tuned though. As soon as those new ideas come, I'll be playing with them and making some new items.

Meanwhile have a Firecrackin Great Day!!!

No comments: