Saturday, February 21, 2009

I Twittered Today. Have You Twittered Today?

Twittering. I learned about Twittering from the Internet savvy friends I've made on Zazzle. It's really a great means of getting info out to the multitude of Internet users, seducing them to come and see what I am doing.
Evidently many Twitters have thousands of people watching their momentary activities. I am following quite a few but wow the updates are just overwhelming. I'm also wondering how many of the 17 or so that are following my Twitter movements really check out the links I list. I don't suppose you can follow or get that information. Oh, well.

Now I Twittered the other night that I sold 392 of these cards from my Firecrackinmama's Card Store.
The Shamrock Card card
The Shamrock Card by Firecrackinmama

I learned that a law firm purchased them and inserted their logo inside the card. Just imagine 392 people and companies will be receiving my design with my name Firecrackinmama on the back of the card! Wow, great for marketing!!

I now have it listed in my Firecrackinmama's Zazzle Gallery with matching postage. Boom! Boom!! Boom!!!

I know I do check out the links others Twitter. I think because it's so easy to do. Just click the link, take a look, hopefully leave a comment (I don't usually, wish I would get into the habit though) and click back to Twitter.

Today I am going to Twitter some other really cool St. Patrick Day items. So take a look, pay a visit to these great galleries and leave a comment if you will.

St. Patrick's Day Green Beer apron
St. Patrick's Day Green Beer by totallypainted

Totallypainted's gallery has truly hundreds of great items. I liked this apron as I can see me drinking my green beer while I make my corned beef and cabbage with red potatoes. Oh, I'm making myself hungry.

Drink till you're Irish t-shirt shirt
Drink till you're Irish t-shirt by holiday_tshirts

Oh, yeah, I have green beer on the brain.

Now I have to admit a celebration is really a celebration if you have guests. I did take some time to design a couple of invitations that can be customized.

Shamrock and Flag Invtiation Card card
Shamrock and Flag Invtiation Card by Firecrackinmama

Here you go if you want to be really Irish on St. Patrick's Day. I believe neckties are for both sexes and all ages.

Irish Pride Kelly Green Tie tie
Irish Pride Kelly Green Tie by SquirrelHugger

An Irish Kiss Tie tie
An Irish Kiss Tie by Firecrackinmama


I found this beautiful postcard that is perfect to send to anyone you may want to wish a happy St. Patrick's Day.

Shamrocks postcard
Shamrocks by pamdicar

I think I've Twittered enough for now. So if you routinely Twitter come find me and Twitter with me.

Have a Firecrackin Great Saturday!!

Boom! Boom!! Boom!!!

No comments: