Sunday, January 18, 2009

Tried My Hand At

making t-shirts today. Since I started PODs I've wanted to create more t-shirts but for some reason the humor I can so easily give in real life just doesn't come through in a written format.

Today I tried again. I took several images and added some text to make it somewhat humorous. In an effort to make them unique I used different images on the front and back and of course different text. The problem is that you can only post one side or the other in your gallery. So only half the humor I guess is getting out to the public.

Here are some I managed to crunch out:

Vegas vs. Wall St. Shirt shirt
Vegas vs. Wall St. Shirt

Vegas vs. Wall St. Shirt shirt
Vegas vs. Wall St. Shirt

Then of course I had to be loyal to our Phillies:
This Is How We Play T-shirt shirt
This Is How We Play T-shirt

Philadelphia-City of Brotherly Love Shirt shirt
Philadelphia-City of Brotherly Love Shirt

Philadelphia-City of Brotherly Love Shirt shirt
Philadelphia-City of Brotherly Love Shirt

Plus more. Just check out Firecrackinmama's t-shirts.

I also felt the season called for some relief. It is down right cold here in New Jersey this morning so I decided to visit my Firecrackinmama's Tropics and make some tees there.

Planning, designing, uploading, sales and marketing takes a long time. I am certainly doing something wrong when I can't mass produce like some others but I do know that the quality of my things are top grade.

Have a Firecrackin Great Day and Go E-A-G-L-E-S!!!!

1 comment:

dh4j said...

I was just viewing your tees at the tropics site and I love them! In fact I linked some of them on my Squidoo lens near your cool tropics calendars! They are perfect for dreamin' of warmer climates! Happy Sunday!