Thursday, January 22, 2009

Only 170 Days Until Our Cruise!

Yep, I'm counting the days. My husband bought everyone who was going on our last cruise a count down clock so we've all reset them for our next big adventure!

The only thing left to do now is find some good airline prices and of course a hotel for one or two nights. We're flying to Long Beach, CA and catching the new Carnival Splendor for a

7 Day Mexican Riviera cruise from Los Angeles

Destinations include: Puerto Vallarta, Mexico ; Mazatlan, Mexico ; Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Oh, Yeah!!!

I am ready!!! Not. Now for the work before the play - losing weight. Hmmm... I've managed to keep my fingers firm and thin - typing is good for that. I've kept my neckline in pretty good shape too - non-stop talking keeps the wrinkles from taking over. Now for the rest of this old body.

I've developed some motivators. Now I'm just hoping they'll work.

First off for work I've gotten my own time clock:



Then to keep warm and maintain warm thoughts I designed this hoodie. It can easily be converted to a long sleeve shirt or tee with a simple click of the button.



Of course work has to have some meaning:



Now I need something to carry my beach necessities:



At home I'm keeping track with



And again at work everyone knows from my full year calendar print



Now tell me that's not motivation. New pair of sneakers and I'll get busy on the fat.

Have a Firecrackin Great Day!

Boom! Boom!! Boom!!!

No comments: