Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Only A Few Days Left To

order and receive online gifts in time for Christmas!

Normally this doesn't bother me because I've already decided what to buy for everyone. This year however I am clueless on what to get anyone. Maybe it's because money is tight and I don't want to buy things that my friends, family and loved ones won't use. The other thought was that perhaps there's so much out there that I don't know what to get. Or maybe it's just because I'd like to see Christmas go back to the way it should be: family, a tree, cookies, dinner, fun, singing, laughing and sharing homemade gifts that are priceless.

Since I started my Firecrackinmama.com I've moved away from the "homemade" gifts of yesteryear for a couple of reasons. First I no longer enjoy needlepoint and other crafting skills and second the price of the materials to create far exceeds the budget. Third, I really enjoy photography and making products using the images. Fourth, I consider my online business successful and everyone likes success.

Today I was in the mood to design canvas bags. Here is a way everyone can go green and at the same time make life easier when shopping, going on vacation or going to Grandma's house. Last year I purchased three of these bags.
and



This year I opened my FCM_Christmas store and am offering more holiday varieties. It's slow going but by next year should be well on it's way.

I prefer the beach bags myself. Simply because they pull tight at the top and seem perfect for all occasions.


However everyone else seems to like to design their own. So if you're one of them, this is for you!! Simply click on the bag below and choose from a variety of styles and colors. Follow the directions for uploading your image and add text to personalize it.

Have a happy holiday and remember only a few days left to enjoy designing, creating and ordering your special Christmas gifts!

No comments: