Monday, December 29, 2008

Getting Your Priorities Straight?

Just what is that exactly? I know I have responsibilities and some things have to be done in a timely fashion but I just don't feel like doing them. Like instead of writing this post I should be paying some bills but I just hate to part with my hard earned money. Now does that task take priority over cleaning and washing. My guess is yes. So I guess I won't clean or wash before I pay my bills.

Does paying bills take priority over making money? Hmm... that may be a toss up. However I think making money takes priority. The bills will always be there but the customer only appears for a split second and depending on what they see will determine whether they want to part with their money. So I think I'd better work then pay the bills. How's that for rationalization of doing what I want to do?

I've tried many ways to make extra income. You can view them all at Firecrackinmama's Business Opportunities. The surprise is that I am making some extra income. Not enough to quit my full time job and retire but enough to put gas and groceries on the table.

My favorite though is playing with my Zazzle Galleries. Firecrackinmama's Zazzle seems to do the best but it was becoming so full of different items for different holidays and occasions that I opened a few other niche galleries.

I now have:

FirecrackinFootWear - specializing in designing Keds shoes for women, toddlers and babies. It's really a lot of fun but I haven't had time to do very much lately because of my

FCM_Christmas Gallery - naturally it was the season and I spent quite a bit of time there.

One of my favorite galleries though is my Firecrackinmama's Tropics. Again it's feeling a bit neglected but I'll be back there soon. This cold weather makes me long for the tropics!

My newest however and most empty is my Firecrackinmama's Party Gallery. It's all set up and just waiting for the party items for all occasions and holidays. Should be a fun thing to do.

You may ask what is so great about Zazzle? Well, let me share with you some of the items you can get there. First you will find unique, customized/personalized gifts designed by artists, photographers and graphic designers. None of these items are found in stores unless a buyer from a store has purchased them.

Second if you don't see what you want to buy from a gallery, you have the option to design your own. Just head on over to Firecrackinmama's Create Your Own Gifts and have some fun by simply following the template instructions. Obviously if you need assistance you can contact Firecrackinmama through the Zazzle messaging system or at Firecrackinmama.com.

If you read all the way down to here then you are probably serious about visiting one of the sites listed above. In that case don't get caught spending more money then you have to. Be sure to check out my Firecrackinmama's Zazzle Blog for the most recent discounts and deals.

Here's the list of goodies:

Zazzle: Gift Certificates - Give the gift of creativity, instantly!

Unique Christian Gifts

Wine Lovers Gifts

Unique Golf Gifts

Retirement Gifts

Groomsman Gifts

Mother-In-Law Gifts

Best Friend Gifts

Outdoorsman Gifts

Photo Buttons

Photo Keychains

Photo Stickers

Photo Postcards

Photo Calendars

Photo Gifts

Teacher Appreciation

and more if you can believe it!

No comments: