Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Time Is Running Out!

Only 37 days until Christmas and I've been spending most of my time encouraging everyone else to get on line and buy, buy, and buy - my stuff of course.

I remember how I got started. I was surfing the net to design and create my own things. Oh, I love what others are capable of doing with their artistic skills but I had some photos that I wanted to use. Once I started there was no stopping.

So for all you out there looking to create your own - be my guest!



If you need a preview of what some of the talented artists, photographers and graphic designers have available - check this invitation out!



For those of you who want to get a flash view of the many talented artists, photographers and graphic designers-check this out!



As for me, this weekend is design and Christmas shop for my family after all check out the deals below>

Zazzle: Free Shipping on orders of $45 or more. CODE: HOLIDAYSHIPS Ends: 12/5

Now you can't beat that.

Happy Holidays Everyone!!!

Boom! Boom!! Boom!!!

No comments: