Friday, October 3, 2008

I've Been Doing This For What, Five Weeks?

I really didn't want to get involved in this Presidential Election, but I just can't stand by and believe that the people of our country would even consider placing someone in such a high office who makes a statement such as the title of this Blog.

After watching the Phillies win last night (Yeah, Victorino) I put the debate on. I thought Joe Biden did a great job speaking about the issues. Palin was paling to me. When she made the statement, "I've been doing this for what, five weeks? I thought I was going to choke. But she's right. It's been about five weeks. I'm sorry McCain is old and the chances of Palin taking over the Presidency is just too real.

After I calmed down from that statement I listened. I wanted to think Palin might be a good candidate but I grew tired of hearing about what she has done for Alaska, only one of our fifty states. I believe Palin is clueless to the ruthlessness and workings of Washington and will only continue to be used as a puppet.

Enough, I have to go to work. However I did take time today to design an easily distributable profile card printed on both sides. Hopefully it will help.

1 comment:

CrypticFragments said...

Palin scares the bejesus out of me. Seriously. The woman is clueless.
And even if McCain were 20 yrs younger I still couldn't vote for him. He just doesn't stand for anything I believe in...

CrypticFragments
http://www.artsyedge.blogspot.com