Sunday, October 12, 2008

Cards, Cards and More Cards

When you have a business, you're marketing all the time and the favorite lines of the industrious and successful business people are, "Here, have one of my cards." "Do you have a card?" "Let me give you my card."

I have a ton of cards and that type of marketing works. My problem is that most of the time I forget to take them with me, get so caught up in a conversation that I forget to give one out or I've run out and don't have anymore.

Yesterday I talked about having to design a new card or postcard because I don't have any left. Well, as luck will have it there's a sale on business cards until the end of the month. I'm sharing today.

Zazzle

Guess I better get busy here on a design.

I also noticed because I'm in the process of designing them as well, that you can get 5 sample greeting cards free until the end of the month. I did this last year and it was great!! The quality of the cards is fantastic. I'll share that with you too.

Zazzle

Now if you are really out to buy your holiday cards, special occasion cards or develop a set of cards as a gift, I'd go to:



The cool part about Firecrackinmama's Card Store is that they have a reminder service for upcoming birthdays, anniversaries and other special occasions. It's easy to sign up and there are thousands of cards to choose from including free e-cards.




No comments: