Wednesday, August 13, 2008

So What's New?

Well, I'm home again in God's country on the East coast. I already miss my daughter but back to the real world. And the real world is what? Washing, cleaning, catching up on the mail, telephone calls and of course the Internet businesses are the priorities of the day. Yuck.

A highlight of arriving home was to find that my postcard invitations for Firecrackinmama's Online Halloween Party arrived and are beautiful. The orange print came out a bit too light as I didn't bold it but the essence of the invitation is there.

It doesn't start until September 1, 2008 but it is going to be a fantastic deal. Everyone has the ability to sit at home in front of their computer and shop multiple artists' galleries for Halloween decorations, trick or treats and costumes. If Halloween isn't your thing then have fun browsing the shops.

Last year I had Firecrackinmama's First Online Christmas Party which went very well. Therefore you can be sure I've already started on Firecrackinmama's Second Online Christmas Party. So if you have time stop on by and see what kind of Firecrackin noise you can make.

1 comment:

denise beverly said...

i really like that invitation. it looks great and has a really neat design.

as far as the orange letters showing up better goes, drop shadows on the text,if it is angled right and the right size, really make the lettering pop.

thanks again for including me in the vendors